We appreciate your interest in AAS. PLEASE NOTE: Application documents will be reviewed only after all completed documents have been received by the school. All student records should be officially translated into English. The admission procedure may require placement tests and/or interviews.
Before beginning this application be sure to have the following documents ready in an electronic format so they can be uploaded:
1. A recent photo of the student – in JPG form.
2. Passport copies of the student and both parents or guardians – in separate JPG or PDF files.
3. Latest end-of-year progress reports – in separate PDF files.
4. Previous years progress reports – in separate PDF files.
5. Email addresses of homeroom teacher (preschool – grade 5) and English, Maths, Counselor/Principal (grades 6-12).